WHY DO I NEED THIS?
If you need to:
Smart Data Frameworks
- migrate an existing PureData for Analytics (PDA)/Netezza, Snowflake, Redshift, Yellowbrick, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, MySQL, Greenplum, PostgreSQL, Google Big Table, or DB2 database to any of the above database types with just a few clicks
- keep a source and target system in sync by periodically detecting and migrating deltas between the two
- reconcile and validate that migrated data matches source data
- automatically, regularly, and reliably load sequences of flat file source data in the most performant way possible
- automatically generate custom extract, load, and transform (ELT) and data quality detection logic
- run SQL scripts against any ODBC compliant database from any device via a web browser
(SDF) improves developer productivity, quality, and consistency, whilst simultaneously reducing development, testing, and maintenance timescales, costs, and risk.
WHAT IS THE RESULT?
- Faster, cheaper, better data integration
- Shorter time to value
- Developers and DBAs can focus on higher-value business user needs
- Takes the risk, cost, and time out of ‘Lift and Shift’ type migrations as well as ongoing data maintenance activities