If you need to:
- migrate an existing PureData for Analytics (PDA)/Netezza, Oracle, SQL
Server, Teradata, Yellowbrick, MySQL, Greenplum, PostgreSQL, Google Big Table, or Db2 database to any of the above database types with just a few clicks
- keep a source and target system in sync by periodically detecting and migrating deltas between the two
- reconcile and validate that migrated data matches source data
- automatically, regularly, and reliably load sequences of flat file source data in the most performant way possible
- automatically generate custom extract, load, and transform (ELT) and data quality detection logic
run SQL scripts against any ODBCcompliant database from any device via a web browser
Smart Data Frameworks (SDF) improves developer productivity, quality, and consistency, whilst simultaneously reducing development, testing, and
maintenance timescales, costs, and risk.
How does Smart Data Frameworks work?
Smart Data Frameworks consists of:
- SDF is a Flatpak application, using container technology similar to Docker, containing a number of pre-installed software components
- a dedicated metadata database repository for storing control and log